Returns & Cancellation Policy
- Orders can be cancelled or rescheduled at any time within two hours after placing the order.
- No cancellations shall be encouraged for the products that are in offer or clubbed products at discounted prices.
- All items except perishables can be returned at any point of time if they are found to be defective within 1 working day.
- Perishable goods have to be checked and returned at the time of delivery, if the quality or quantity of the product is found to be defective.
- If the payment was done upfront through net banking or through other payment modes except cash on delivery (COD), refund will be processed within the next 48 hours and it will reflect in your account within seven to fifteen days depending upon your bank.
- If the refund has to be made on COD basis, it will be made within 24 hours.
- Cancellations can either be done by calling our customer support or through email.
- If the customer requires a replacement for genuine reasons, he/she should notify us with reasons of replacement within one day from the delivery date. It is the duty of the customer to ensure that the returned product should be in original condition as he/she receives it. The replacement will be made at free of cost, if Grocery Sumo finds it to be valid reasons.
Fresh vegetables, Dals and pulses, Health drinks, Edible oils and ghee, Dry fruits, Masala powders, Rice, Detergents, Health and sanitary needs, Skin care, Hair care, Personal hygiene, Whole spices
Sumo fresh, Gold winner, Saffola, Boost, Nivea, Himalaya, Rin, Surf excel, Whisper, Britannia, Parachute, Narasus coffee, Mayil mark, Sakthi masala, Maharaja rice, Sri Gugan ghees
Areas We Serve:
City Centre, Gandhipuram, Avinashi Road, Trichy Road, Thadagam Road, Pollachi Road, Mettupalayam Road, Annur Road.